Monday, July 30, 2012

Wall Decals and Quotes | Inspirational and Motivational Sayings

I love this! Wish it Dream it Do it  This is the recipe for success!  It's a lovely motivational and inspirational saying.  Many reviewers mentioned they had purchased this decal to put in their child's room - what a great encouraging statement to have on the wall.
Where ever it turns out you have a little bit of wall space, you could fit this into, this would be a great quote to have on the wall of any office or home.

This Marilyn Monroe quote "I Believe" is perfect for the parent's bedroom. I am amazed at how popular this quote is - more copies of this quote have been purchased from my review page than any other.
Coming second would be a great kids bedroom decal  Dr Seuss Today you are you...

 If you enjoyed this, check out my recent post focusing on Kids Wall Decals | DrSeuss Wall Decals you may enjoy a giggle there!


No comments:

Post a Comment